All 4

Caporegime
Won't work on smart tv. Won't play anything on Youtube because I'm in the wrong country. Won't work on Chromecast or Fire TV Stick.

I just want to watch worst place to be a pilot dammit :(

Soldato
Yeah, can't get it on FireTV, can't get it on my Panasonic TV. Waste of time creating a product that you can't use.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Works ok on my samsung tv.

They've toned down the ads a bit as well, been watching a few things lately.

Associate
I remember the 4OD app seemed to be about 50% ads, 50% content. It was absolutely dreadful.
I recently watched Humans using the All4 website and 50% adds matches my experience. It does break the immersion allot. The quality of the stream wasn't that great either.

You have to be logged in to watch stuff and it also will not play if you have an add blocker installed.

Permabanned
I recently watched Humans using the All4 website and 50% adds matches my experience. It does break the immersion allot. The quality of the stream wasn't that great either.

You have to be logged in to watch stuff and it also will not play if you have an add blocker installed.

Start it with the adblocker off then turn it back on once it starts, it then blocks the rest of the ads during the episode.

Associate
Probably slightly off topic but not.

Does anyone else have trouble with the 4 on demand app on there smart tv? Mine seems to do various random things such as picture is fine but no sound, stuttering, plays the first part but then won't resume after adverts? Even stranger still it will resolve itself seemingly at random as well and will be fine for a whole night.

It's a latest Samsung curved tv on a zen fibre connection so I don't think it's either of them that's at fault. Apart from that the BBC Iplayer app always works flawlessly? When you google the issues you get a lot of really old forum threads which basically goes on about updating the tv's firmware which it won't let me do either (the option is greyed out).

Also why has ITV player app disappeared off my tv as well? With no option to get it back in the app section?

Back
Top Bottom