all american rejects - manch apollo

Associate
nope, but i saw them last night at bham academy. only went cos the format were supporting. pretty amazing show all in all tho. matchbook romance supported too, but they werent exactly up to par with TF or AAR.
Im off to leeds on sunday to see them again, again just to see the format :D seen aar plenty of times though, im sure ull enjoy it !!

Associate
AAR certainly put on a good show, plenty of energy, ignorance and arrogance goes into their displays :) if you can put up with the fact that they love themselves too much, you should be alright :)

The Format played a great cover of the Sparks song, This Town Aint Big Enough for the Both of Us! Impressive! Looking forward to seeing them again tomorrow!

Associate
Just got back, twas pretty good, the band play with crowd so I liked that.

Matchbook Romance did well untill they told the crowd not to d/l songs and then ended up with the weakest song of the set!

p.s. Damn they need aircon in that place, it really does drip sweat off the roof!

Next stop evanescence!

Associate
They were on for less than an hour, i dont know why im suprised, they were on for less than an hour in Febuary as well. Thats the only thing that ****** me off, oh and the teeney boppers throwing up at the back who couldnt handle alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom