All hail Danbo!

Soldato
Couple from this morning, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :D

miniDinsnow3small.jpg

MAN DOWN!!!

miniDinsnow4small.jpg

Still not great at PP work, but getting better, greywolf, the curve is an awsome tool, thx for that.

Associate
Still not great at PP work, but getting better, greywolf, the curve is an awsome tool, thx for that.

Np, Have a look out for custom curves people have done, loads on deviantart to download.

Best add to this thread as well. It seems that the mini Amazon Danbo has been discontinued :(

Associate
Aye, he's out of them atm it seems so I turned to the bay and found a mini :/ I've always wanted one though so I guess I'm glad I saw this thread :)

I took mine down from sale until I work out whats going on as it seems they have been discontinued, but trying to find out for sure.

Associate
^^ Ahh, all Danbo's discontinued?

The mini Amazon one might be, the larger Amazon still seems to be in stock.

The mini one shows as Currently unavailable, We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This happened a day after a year since it was launched. So either its being remodeled (last time the little plastic box it comes with changed colour) or its been discontinued. Trying to find out now.

Associate
More Danbos due in 31st March, might be a re designing. Last time they changed the colour of the little plastic box it comes with from black to brown!

Back
Top Bottom