All I want for Christmas...

Soldato
Thought this may be a fun idea for a few days.

If money was no object and you could have any computer case you wanted what would your rig be housed in?

Mins is basically this;

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

That is what I would end up with, costs more than I can hope to afford so if anyone is looking and has some money spare. ;)

I just have a love affair with the copper anodised G70.

Soldato
I think I'd have to have one of these with a triple Radiator water cooling set-up

li50.jpg

Or maybe a Mountain Mods Twice 7?

No, I've got so many Lian Li components now I'm stuck with them forever!

BTW - congratulations Mr Yewen for deciding to stay with the Mod team. Your work is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Soldato
OP
Mr Mister said:
We've got don's dropping hints about competitors. I mean where else could you get that sort of case from other than.... :D

I have not hinted once at a competitor and am just expressing my love of basically all of one modders work. :)

Soldato
Pulse said:
thats huge! :eek: no way i could put up with that, would need to be able to fit on my desk not under it :p

Well, I need to have something huge under my desk! ;)

And they aren't that big - it's like 2 Eclipses' sat side by side, so that be about 40% of what's currently sat here!

Silly expensive though - the spec I would want is pushing £700 for the case, accessories and cooling parts!

Soldato
nah new mobo and cpu cooler then im well on my way to getting the TJ08 or Sugo.

Seriously 2 days ago i wouldn't have even considered a Sugo until i saw Kezmo's rig, then i feel in love with it, i just love the idea of so much power coming from such a tiny case. :D

Soldato
My dream case/rig would be the one im putting together at the moment. A phase+water cooled Lian Li v2000 with custom windows, frosted windows, internals anodised, verious bits modded etc etc.

Either that or a customised Soldam case.

Suspended
TJ-08 is a nice little case, bit of a pig to fit things- used to the Stacker! Just be careful with the cables that go into PSU (not much space between PSU and optical drive) I would only fit one hard drive, if you do fit two use a Lian Li metal side panels to mount the other drive near the front fan. Still looking for them.

Soldato
You mean the MF20 or MF30 drive mounting bits that look like Meccano? They might not do the exact Lian Li ones but you can get a similar thing in high street electronics shops.

In the UK they are called "ZT97F" or "ZT96F"

Last edited:
Soldato
squiffy said:
TJ-08 is a nice little case, bit of a pig to fit things- used to the Stacker! Just be careful with the cables that go into PSU (not much space between PSU and optical drive) I would only fit one hard drive, if you do fit two use a Lian Li metal side panels to mount the other drive near the front fan. Still looking for them.
oh :( i got 2 optical drives and 2 harddrives. that doesnt sound good

Caporegime
I like that case a lot. Dont like that colour so much.

They do some really good modding work over at that particular shop.

I wish I could afford it.

But this I really like the look of

pcdp0.jpg

If I could afford the inards aswell. OMG :cool: :D :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom