• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ALL RAPTOR LAKE 13th GEN CPU's IN STOCK including 13900K at OcUK!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Stock is tight but OcUK at time of posting has every Intel Raptor Lake CPU in stock, including the flagship 13900K:

We do expect to sell out, but I've secured around another 500 units of 13900K due to arrive late next week, so order in confidence. :)

Hi there

Stock is tight but OcUK at time of posting has every Intel Raptor Lake CPU in stock, including the flagship 13900K:

We do expect to sell out, but I've secured around another 500 units of 13900K due to arrive late next week, so order in confidence. :)
Any date when you will have the

Asus ROG Strix Z790-I Gaming WIFI (LGA 1700) DDR5 Mini ITX Motherboard Gibbo mate?​

Any date when you will have the

Asus ROG Strix Z790-I Gaming WIFI (LGA 1700) DDR5 Mini ITX Motherboard Gibbo mate?​

I think ITX will be last one in of the Strix boards probably 2 weeks tops, Its a similar date for the ROG Extreme. Its a very solid board I tried it DDR7200mhz no problem. Good CPU OC and cache tuning, very stable even in AVX Rendering- liked it!!

Whats the point of having

Intel Core i9 13900K over the KF version ? do we need onboard graphics​

it's actually super useful for troubleshooting or when you're without GPU waiting for new cards/price drops specially at certain times like this when new cards are close to launch

Decided to keep my 13700k order in elsewhere.
Can anyone recommend a good DDR5 board value wise or aren't there any? Could've had a Gigabyte z690 for a good price but it only supports up to 6000 ram speed, need 6400 minimum. But the price goes up quite a bit for an MSI z790-a, cheaper ones don't have as good on board audio. Any that have everything or is there no choice but to pay more?

The new price of the 13900K is just silly.

Probably the new status quo. £ has lost so much value vs the $. It could take many years for worldwide institutions/investors to have the same level of confidence and belief in the UK government and bank of england that would restore the £ to it's former value. We could even be at parity with the $ by New Year...

Tbh, glad I've got my 13900k and 4090 secured already. Though kinda wish I'd bought a AM5 Crosshair hero ready for Zen4 3DX cache, may be worth picking one up before they rocket up even further in price.

Last edited:
Probably the new status quo. £ has lost so much value vs the $. It could take many years for worldwide institutions/investors to have the same level of confidence and belief in the UK government and bank of england that would restore the £ to it's former value. We could even be at parity with the $ by New Year...

Tbh, glad I've got my 13900k and 4090 secured already. Though kinda wish I'd bought a AM5 Crosshair hero ready for Zen4 3DX cache, may be worth picking one up before they rocket up even further in price.

Think I will wait till the 14th gen as these 13th gem motherboards are a dead end.

unknown.png

Hopefully a placeholder as these prices are getting a bit silly now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom