• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ALL RAPTOR LAKE 13th GEN CPU's IN STOCK including 13900K at OcUK!!

unknown.png

Hopefully a placeholder as these prices are getting a bit silly now.
In stock at another retailer for £698 but you can’t expect anything less from ocuk.

Probably the new status quo. £ has lost so much value vs the $. It could take many years for worldwide institutions/investors to have the same level of confidence and belief in the UK government and bank of england that would restore the £ to it's former value. We could even be at parity with the $ by New Year...

Tbh, glad I've got my 13900k and 4090 secured already. Though kinda wish I'd bought a AM5 Crosshair hero ready for Zen4 3DX cache, may be worth picking one up before they rocket up even further in price.

Stop it David, everyone knows you had no intention of going AMD.

:cry:

i thought we are meant to have a CoD or some kind of gaming bundle when buying 13th gen but no shops seem to have it listed

Back
Top Bottom