All you can eats - good ones!

Caporegime
Been to 3 all you can eat restaurants (with more than 1 style of food) in Bristol, clearly some are better than others!

Preview - Cribbs Causeway: Horrible. Won't go back there again! Choice was limited and what was there didn't taste nice at all.

Flavours - Bristol Centre: Average. Food was ok, table area was good.

Cosmo - Triangle, Bristol: Fantastic. Food was fantastic, lots of choice, no empty trays or food areas. Staff were expressionless robots who cleared plates quickly and replenished food trays, but rarely smiled or spoke!

So, Cosmo was clearly much nicer than the others, recommendation for you all if you are in bristol and want some where to eat lots.

Anyone anywhere else in the country know of good all you can eat places?

Man of Honour
Not a fan of flavours or cosmo, although cosmo is a lot better.

There's a really nice all you can eat Chinese in glos (assuming it's still going). It on a corner with a few pubs on other corners near it. Mmm I'm helpful. I would recognise the area. Haven't been there for about 6 years though.

Caporegime
OP
Lol, thats like a great pub out between lulsgate and Churchill. I can't remember the name or the exact location, but if I was in the area I would find it and recognise it.

tom - 8 weeks is mental! not sure how long ago our table was booked, the reception area was packed with people waiting for tables though.

Soldato
What kind of food do these places you're talking about serve?

I've been to the Red Hot Buffet in MK and that is pretty poor. They do almost everything; Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Tex-Mex, Italian, English.

The Zen Garden also in MK is alright. That's is Chinese/Oriental and the food there is better although the temperature could be improved if the food has been there a while.

Only other one I've been to is Big Wok in Birmingham and that's been good the few times I've been.

Caporegime
OP
i would never ever eat a buffet in a restaurant unless i had zero choice in the matter

a la carte is 10 times > buffet

I've eaten in lots of worse "better" restaurants than Cosmo. This place literally changed my mind on all you can eats after the experiences of the other 2.

Also, your in my thread? I bet you also click to view my posts even though you put me on ignore, or didn't you really do that either? :p

Soldato
It's Psycho Sonny, it's easier just to ignore him.

There's a good Chinese Buffet in Perth that even a Chinaman I worked with vouched for! Can't remember its name though, something as original as China China or China Buffet I think.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
It's Psycho Sonny, it's easier just to ignore him.

well ive had 5 days of constant drinking and not eating much then on tuesday i became ill (too much partying)

I agree with you after seeing that, has the cheek to talk down about buffet food but then post that lol :D

nydryl said:
There's a good Chinese Buffet in Perth that even a Chinaman I worked with vouched for! Can't remember it's name though, something as original as China China or China Buffet I think.

That's a good point, there was a great place in China town in Manchester, it was full of chinese people! Always a good sign.

They made me feel rubbish with their chop stick skills when eating rice!

Last edited:
Associate
If you are in london, and know where park royal is, there is the nicest chinese buffet, looks and feels like a restaurant, 4* at least, choice of food is massive, can also have drinks for extra price, as am sure like everywhere else

Back
Top Bottom