Alloy wheel protectors

nas

nas

Associate
Do these actually work? I've seen a few cars with them now in blue/red which are an eye sore, but I'm days away from having my wheels refurbed in gloss black and now seriously considering having them fitted in a more suitable colour.

For reference its these (or its equivalent) which is pretty good value given the alleged level of protection it offers.

Vids can be found on youtube

Last edited:

nas

nas

Associate
OP
The Rimblade ones are just stuck to the alloy using 3M tape.
The better version are alloygator as they hook over the alloy edge, I had a set years ago and they were great easy to fit and lasted years, We had some fitted to another car earlier this year and have had to go back a few times for them to refit the passenger front wheel the last time we took it back they said they have had a lot of issues and think the materials or design has slightly changed and have infact stopped fitting them now.

Will check these out and see how they look.

nas

nas

Associate
OP
Maybe the best option is learn to park properly and you won't need to waste money on that tat on the car. Never had issues parking as I am careful not to scratch the rim of the wheel. The wife on the other hand has wheel rims like shark teeth......
lol theres always one

Back
Top Bottom