Alloy Wheel Refurb

Associate
Can anyone recommend me a good refurbishers that also charge a reasonable amount? The problem is that I have 16" BBS RXIIs and with them being split rim most places want £120+ per wheel and at that price I may aswell buy new wheels.

Permabanned
£60 a wheel sounds about right to me... some places are known to charge less... there is a good place in Wolverhampton called A1 Wheels. But your in notts.

Soldato
Top Marquees in Fenton, S-O-T charge around £40 per wheel for powdercoating, you can drop the car, or the wheels off to the IIRC, and do have a waiting area if you are prepared to sit and wait (same day service) so i'm told by a friend who had his wheels done there.

Permabanned
Top Marquees in Fenton, S-O-T charge around £40 per wheel for powdercoating, you can drop the car, or the wheels off to the IIRC, and do have a waiting area if you are prepared to sit and wait (same day service) so i'm told by a friend who had his wheels done there.

Same day is pretty good... normally places are known to give you some old wheels while they repair yours... it normally takes a few days I'm told?

Back
Top Bottom