Alphacool Apex Stealth - The new go to fan

Lmao

Igor is blaming an employee for doing the fan review and fired him because Igor got **** on

All this proves is that Igor is as trash as we all thought he was

Definitely not a good look for him tbh, i feel bad for the employee who got laid off. As an employee he would have only followed his instructions and done as he was told.

Anyone seen any sort of statement
From the employee
He threw under the bus?
Always 2 sides to the story after all

And one side
Involved here has a much bigger
Online presence
Than presumably the ex employee does
So igors statement will obviously
Be seen by a great many people
Whereas the ex employee if they made one
May not get the same "air time"

Not yet, i've tried google it and looking for it on Reddit (of all places, thats where i would post it personally).

If you were that employee
If you felt you only did it how the company
Told you to
Wouldn't you be ###### about that statement
Throwing you under the bus
And be shouting about it
All over social media?
Smacks of moneys changed hands
And a nda signed to me

The way Pascal handled this though, he's holding his ground and not budging. He insists nothing was wrong with it still. Definitely pride and ego has probably gotten in the way here?

I doubt there will be a price reduction during the pre-order phase to which they are still in apparently. Although probably will be sene as a good will gesture, the thing is, if Alphacool do that, they can never bring the price back up. So given it's a damned if they do, damned if they don't, the likelihood is they'll keep the same price and stick to the idea that the price is the cost of materials, etc.

Although to be honest, given the amount of metallic material involved in the fan (not enough), I suspected that it wasn't going to do much to "absorb" the vibrations/noise/resonance from the fan. Especially since you can tighten a fan down tight to a hunk of metal (case) and it'll still cause those vibrations and noise/resonance. If it was all metal and heavy enough, it might prevent it's own vibrations from doing anything (when not connected to anything), but it'll still transfer through whatever they are touching if it's a strong enough fan (and there's a few of them running at the same time as well). And if it's not strong enough, then there's insufficient airflow to even considering getting over (existing and upcoming) rival products.

They may even delay the release and redesign some aspects of the fan before launch. There was mention of the fan blade design where the blades are connected at the ends usually causes more noise and we don't usually see such design on case/rad fans.

That statement was Like listening to a politician
Talked for so long
You begin to forget what was originally asked

Yeah it was a little rambly, took me a few goes to really get what he was trying to say.

Had no idea Pascal had a job lined up with Alphacool as well. Wonder what this means for him after his probation period ends.

Just think his attitude in his last 2 videos was uncalled for, he really should have just held his hand up and said look, i messed up and should have double checked.
Didn't have to end the way it did tbh.

Still going to get these for my previous build as i don’t want to divert but i do agree these need a massive price drop…

Its definitely not worth £26.99

the finish on them looks a bit wavy/uneven?
plus the screws arent chromed are they?

but they do other than that
go nicely with your build
though maybe a chrome hub/center of fan
would look better?
just personal preference there though

Yeah its far from perfect, for the price of them i wouldn't buy them again unless they improved the manu process.

There's far too many defects on them to be worthy of the price tag imo.

They do however from a distance look fantastic and are a very quiet fan even compared to my D30's that i had on there before. Thought about putting on a Chrome centre plaque or sticker since its flat anyway.

Back
Top Bottom