Alphacool gpu blocks

Man of Honour
Alphacool blocks are high quality so you don't have to worry about that. Performance wise most gpu blocks perform to within a couple of degrees of each other and until someone comes up with a new design that won't change anytime soon. I have a Alphacool Eisblock XPX cpu block and have had no problems with it.

Associate
I picked up the same block from OCuk a couple of weeks ago and very happy with it. I don't use RGB so can not comment on that section.

With 120.3 & 120.2 radiators in a single loop the block is cooling my overclocked 5700 running at 1.2v and a 4690K processor (also overclocked). Idle the GPU settles around 8c above ambient and load is about 20c on the GPU and 35c on hotspots.

I wouldn't have picked up the block at full retail and luckily found one on clearance which came as brand new.

Overall I'm really happy as the cooling side is silent.

Associate
OP
Sorry for the delay I had forgotten all about ordering the block.

I was just a bit concerned with the look of the block. From the picture it’s doesn’t look high quality.
I think I’ll swap the rgb strip for a uv strip just need to find out where I got my current stip from.

but thanks for the reply guys

Back
Top Bottom