* Alton Towers - May 18th/19th 2006 *

Otacon said:
I'm having trouble getting on as well as it happens. I'll poke the good ship Berserker to take a look.
Who are you calling a ship? Outside. Now. :p

OK - I just want to know who OcUK'd it. C'mon. Own up. You know who you are. :p

Actually, it probably OcUK'd itself. Been a bit flaky recently. It's going to be down for a few hours TLC tonight, but in the meantime, it's back up and working.

You pair cant get in? Wasn't aware :/ Catch me on MSN if you want some help.

[edit]Actually, we may have entered some maintenance period that Berserker mentioned... in which case I have no chance of helping you :p

Otacon said:
[edit]Actually, we may have entered some maintenance period that Berserker mentioned... in which case I have no chance of helping you :p
Nope. server is still up and fine. However, it sure does help a great deal if I start the FTP daemon. :eek:

(Maintenance is sometime between 8PM and 11PM, apparently).

Way later than planned, but you should now be able to see the AT meet on www.meetgallery.com - it's password protected though, at the moment ;)

The password is the same as the ftp server one, if people wouldnt mind just flicking through and flagging anyone that doesnt want publicity (that I've missed), that'd be grand.

Takhisis said:
Looks like the edge of Berserker in Belmit paying the bill
Snip :)

Takhisis said:
They look great :D There are some can-can ones in my photobucket account if you wanna pinch them :)
Hmm, I appear to have missed those somehow :confused:

Let's sort that. Wanted one of the vids ideally but they're really dark.

Takhisis said:
There are some can-can ones in my photobucket account if you wanna pinch them :)

Oooh...linky.... :D

Takhisis said:
When we going back?!?!?!?

Ummm....September for me I think. ;)

Next May for the other half's 21st and 120 month birthday for everyone else ;)

Although - Oakwood in August. :D

Simon/~Flibster

Back
Top Bottom