Am i being a pig

Soldato
Branston baked beans are the best. ;)

I had one of those 400g cans of tesco spaghetti bolognese on 4 pieces of toast (the smaller sized slices of hovis wheatgerm) for lunch a couple of days ago. Have stayed away from those processed junk things for ages but just fancied it. It sure was nice though!

Suspended
My dear old grandad used to make me beans/bacon and egg on toast when I was a kid, it's stuck ever since, two slices of toast, 3 rashers of bacon, 2 on one bit of toast and one of the other with the other rasher of baco, then beans over the top. Branston all the way!

Associate
2 Slices of seeded batch bread with butter and a handful of grated cheddar mixed into the beans along with a squirt of BBQ sauce! :p

Its my traditional "I can't be bothered to cook tonight" dish!

Man of Honour
in honour of this thread i just had this, 3x medium white hovis, toasted and left to go cold, then buttered,
3x back bacon, small can of beans, win ;)

Sl7RC9Q.jpg.png

Associate
4 slices of hovis thick slice with lurpak on. Whole tin of Heinz beans and grated mature cheddar over the top. Lovely ��

Absolutely except for the bread, beans on toast requires an un-sliced loaf so you can cut your own "Thick" slices. A bit of chorizo also works wonders with the beans if you're not having cheese :D

Suspended
Jumped on the bandwagon as well :p beans don't really make the toast that soggy as the bacon covers most of the toast.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Soldato
No no no.... The proper way is as follows:

2 x "enders" from a loaf (thicker and more resilient to going soggy)
Cheddar cheese on top of each slice
1 x Square Lorne Sausage on top of each slice
Branston Beans (nice and thick sauce) which have been cooked with Schwartz crusshed chillies in it.
HP Sauce on top

Thats the way to do it :cool:.... I'll take pics next time :D

Man of Honour
No no no.... The proper way is as follows:

2 x "enders" from a loaf (thicker and more resilient to going soggy)
Cheddar cheese on top of each slice
1 x Square Lorne Sausage on top of each slice
Branston Beans (nice and thick sauce) which have been cooked with Schwartz crusshed chillies in it.
HP Sauce on top

Thats the way to do it :cool:.... I'll take pics next time :D

This guy knows, square sausage makes everything better.

Back
Top Bottom