Amazon delivery tracking texts

Man of Honour
I've only ever got them intermittently i.e. my normal tracking will look something like:

Parcel has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit

Parcel arrived at a carrier facility
Bristol, GB

Out for delivery
Bristol, GB

And I won't get any texts but sometimes there will be an extra step or a different facility like (some recent lines from different orders):

Parcel has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit
Ridgmont, Bedfordshire, UK

Parcel arrived at a carrier facility
Bardon Hill, LOADING..., GB

Parcel left the carrier facility
Hemel Hempstead, HERTS, GB

Which seem to generate a text message.

Caporegime
I think i've always has notifications from the App when having deliveries, might be worth checking out.

yes I don't get the text but I use the app and always get the notifications for despatch, out for delivery, delivered etc.

Better than any text in my opinion.

Mobster
Soldato
When they used DPD you'd get them when they went out for delivery, what time they were delivering, etc.

With Amazon Logistics (who are basically the only courier Amazon use here, except Royal Mail occasionally), you're supposed to get one when the delivery has a problem but I've never got anything.

Soldato
When they used DPD you'd get them when they went out for delivery, what time they were delivering, etc.

With Amazon Logistics (who are basically the only courier Amazon use here, except Royal Mail occasionally), you're supposed to get one when the delivery has a problem but I've never got anything.

Whilst again querying why my next day delivery hadn't arrived - I asked about the text and was told it was up to the driver as they use their phones... may have been hokum though.

Back
Top Bottom