Amazon Prime Isaue

Soldato
Hi all,

It's not a huge issue by any measure but when I'm watching a series on prime I will stop at the end of an episode and when I come back to prime the next day it's skipped an entire episode flagging it although I've actually watched it all.

Has anyone had this happen and is there a fix?

Permabanned
I'm having similar problems with my Fire TV Stick for roughly the past couple of weeks.

When I finish an episode and it returns back to the episode screen.
Expected: Selects the next episode and says Watch Now
Actual: Selects the episode I just watched and says Watch Again
I have to go into the Episode List to select the next episode.

If I watch a few episodes in a row before going back to the episode screen, it selects the first episode I watched and says Watch Again.

Man of Honour
I've had a similar issue to this before with Amazon Prime where if I hit skip to the next episode manually too near the end of the episode it skips an entire episode - I've missed and not realised initially whole episodes in TV shows before due to it :( although in 1-2 cases strangely it actually made the show better in the wrong order hah.

Soldato
Yeah I normally start the next episode and hit pause but it then decides I've watched it all.

Yeah it's great when 'bingeing' but I can't say I've noticed it saying I've watched entire episodes that I've only just started. I can see how it would be annoying.

Back
Top Bottom