• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD CES 2019 - thread with stream link

Caporegime
Im looking forward to what is going to be said about Vega 20, assuming it will be the same architecture just on 7nm?

All the details of Vega20 have been officially released months ago. It is slower than Volta despite being on 7nm.

Soldato
I thought this was just her talking vaguely about what's to come in 2019 from AMD but nothing actual in terms of product launches or release dates ???

Caporegime
I thought this was just her talking vaguely about what's to come in 2019 from AMD but nothing actual in terms of product launches or release dates ???

that is exactly what it is, moreover, it wont be overly product focused but talk about advances in things like deep learning, autonomous vehicles, VR, consoles, IoT, connected vehicles. AMD's products will be plugged, but there will be no rleease of any future product beyond perhaps a few words on 7nm GPUs for consumers or some such.

It is not a product launch but a conference speech about technology from AMD's perspective.

Associate
It is not a product launch but a conference speech about technology from AMD's perspective.

They might announce some products and timelines though so we can hopefully expect some technical details on upcoming CPUs and GPUs. I'd love to know the rough release date for Navi!

Back
Top Bottom