• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

amd fx-60 or amd 64 x 2 ???????

Associate
I am about to get a new gaming computer from alien----. The problem i have is do i go for the amd fx-60 processor with hypertransport or the amd 64 x 2 4800+ with dual core technology and hypertransport. There is a £400 difference between the two with the fx-60 being more expensive but i want to get the better of the two. Which is far superior for gaming only?. If it helps the setup will have two 7900 gtx 512mb in it aswell....Cheers folks :D

Associate
OP
thanks guys for your comments...didnt know alien... were actually a part of dell...Anyway i have had a look on oc cpus and there is 2 there that catches my eye.....FS-025-OK FX60+quad sli with the bfg ageia physx card or FS-024-OK FX60+2 7900 gtx 512mb with the bfg ageia physx card..Which would be the gamers choice guys??

Back
Top Bottom