• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD "Never Settle" 12.11 Driver - benchmarks

Associate
Wow, there's even increases on heaven and 3dmark 11 Benches :eek:

Looks like they have concentrated on titles that nvidia win with, bf3, 3dmark 11, batman AA etc.

But wow, these are big gains, so much for AMD's poor drivers :D

Big gains for the 7870 too, 10% on average according to TPU, so humbug will be happy :cool:

I think k the 3dmark11 thread might look a little different soon ;)

Caporegime
I want my drivers already. Guess it will be late afternoon they get released. I can't believe no one has leaked them yet. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

I need help on how to do this: I've always been dreadful at it! Let me know when it releases

Take it you got the £19.99 premium discount?

I'll trust you a guide rusty when i get a working IP on how to do it using Chrome/IE. Done it many times before. :)

Yes i got the discount.

Caporegime
I think 8 hours (generally) so what ever time it is released for activation is USA, add 8 hours :)

Back on track, I am interested to see how these match up to the benchs we have done for BF3 (Operation Swordbreaker). I look forward to seeing Matt and PGI's results and not some blown out of proportion slide like that one showing the GHZ edition.

Soldato
Seeing them too here. On the desktop they're thin horizontal lines, in games they show as random shapes, appear and disappear in a blink of eye. Seen two flashes on the desktop in the last 10 minutes.

I didn't get these on the desktop, only in some games. In Witcher 2 it was noticeable and a bit more frequent. I still don't know what might be causing it but I'd be glad if it disappeared with the realease of 12.11, it's pretty annoying.

Soldato
OP
Seeing them too here. On the desktop they're thin horizontal lines, in games they show as random shapes, appear and disappear in a blink of eye. Seen two flashes on the desktop in the last 10 minutes.

I didn't get these on the desktop, only in some games. In Witcher 2 it was noticeable and a bit more frequent. I still don't know what might be causing it but I'd be glad if it disappeared with the realease of 12.11, it's pretty annoying.

Overcklocking programs ?
http://www.overclock.net/t/1265543/the-amd-how-to-thread#post_17399313

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom