• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** AMD R290X BF4 EDITION - WE ARE NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! **

Soldato
Yep, I'm thinking this CF will be the better option than a single 780ti or 780 SLI (price dependant) I just hope my first multi GPU venture doesn't turn sour with crappy drivers. Saw some horrific posts in 7990 thread on how to get some games working properly..
Really happy, was going to order Seasonic Gold 1250 yesterday but didn't for whatever reason, then today it was £20 off :D

Procrastination very seldom pays off, but you beat the system. Nice one!

I'm desperate for a new toy, but I'm on holiday for 2 weeks from Friday, so there's no rush to have anything on day zero.

I have some games that I need to finish first which run perfectly at 1440p on my HD 7850, so I can wait until the non-ref 290s are out.

Although this entire post might be a complete lie when I wake up at 05h00 tomorrow and the 290X cards are cheaper than we think ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Procrastination very seldom pays off, but you beat the system. Nice one!

I'm desperate for a new toy, but I'm on holiday for 2 weeks from Friday, so there's no rush to have anything on day zero.

I have some games that I need to finish first which run perfectly at 1440p on my HD 7850, so I can wait until the non-ref 290s are out.

Although this entire post might be a complete lie when I wake up at 05h00 tomorrow and the 290X cards are cheaper than we think ;)

It wasn't so much procrastination, it was me thinking why order it now when I don't need it for a week. I foolishly thought it may be a today's special, as it turns out it was a weekly special (yet not on offer yesterday) and I won :)

Back
Top Bottom