AMD RX MINING SERIES FROM SAPPHIRE!

Soldato
Ocuk selling a second hand graphics card for more than its original cost thats some serious price gouging going on. Infact i think its in breach of the members market rules lol.

OcUK Staff
OP
Only one left:

Asus Radeon RX 480 Strix Gaming OC Aura RGB 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card - OEM @ £449.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Asus...-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-OEM-GX-41N-AS.html

Ex demo, Perfect for mining, Low power 150W, 28-35MH/s, 1yr Warranty.

Only £449.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

When you can make such money then why not, I am good at what I do! ;)

To keep the gamers happy we have this deal:

PowerColor Radeon RX 580 Red Devil 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £278.99 inc VAT with voucher code https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Powe...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-18K-PC.html

AXRX580 8GBD5-3DH/OC, Boost: 1380 MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, 3 Years Warranty

Only £278.99 inc VAT with voucher code

ORDER NOW

The 580 is a better card for gamers and vastly cheaper! We make tonnes of money selling to miners and keep the gamers happy with fantastic deals on 580's, the 580 stock is due tomorrow/Monday, several hundred of them, of course the miners will buy them at £450 a go and one at a time paying shipping each go but by doing it this way with voucher code the gamers get plenty of time to grab a great card at a normal price.

I am happy, the miners are happy and you the gamers are happy. Everyone is happy! :)

Associate
Hi Guys

Im Sure you guys get this a million times, I'm a newbie to this and I'm currently building a rig with the asrock h110 pro btc+ 8gb mem and im looking at getting 13 gtx 1080ti as my GPU's but I'm So Scared this is a waste of money as these cards are very pricey and no where online does anyone tell you what they are making (value wise) mining with this cards. no one can say yes with that setup mine this coin and you will make so much per month. i need advice as I'm going all in and cant afford to crash please if there is anyone that as advice it will be much apreciated

Soldato
Hi Guys

Im Sure you guys get this a million times, I'm a newbie to this and I'm currently building a rig with the asrock h110 pro btc+ 8gb mem and im looking at getting 13 gtx 1080ti as my GPU's but I'm So Scared this is a waste of money as these cards are very pricey and no where online does anyone tell you what they are making (value wise) mining with this cards. no one can say yes with that setup mine this coin and you will make so much per month. i need advice as I'm going all in and cant afford to crash please if there is anyone that as advice it will be much apreciated

Using Nicehash and a 980ti (so previous gen), I am making 0.0006BTC/Day per 980ti... The value in GBP varies due to value to BTC fluctuating, but typically around £1.70 (ish) per day. Obviously I dont see this until I cash out, and GBP value of BTC can go down as well as up.

Associate
Hi Guys

I really don't think you should even consider spending that sort of money until you have done large amounts of research yourself, and are very confident in your investment. It shouldn't just take 1 stranger on a forum saying "yea it's fine" to then justify spending like £10k. Just my thoughts.

Associate
"I'm So Scared this is a waste of money" + "i need advice as I'm going all in and cant afford to crash
Don't jump into the pond this late on if you don't want to risk the cash - the time to pay for the equipment off will be pretty high - and the amount you earn isn't fixed, it will normally slowly go down. Don't put any money into Crypto you can't afford to lose - it's not for the risk adverse. Unless you want a new hobby (hobbies don't always make you big money) you might be better to just invest some money into a few coins.

Associate
Hi Guys

Never invest what you cannot afford to lose.

Soldato
I really don't think you should even consider spending that sort of money until you have done large amounts of research yourself, and are very confident in your investment. It shouldn't just take 1 stranger on a forum saying "yea it's fine" to then justify spending like £10k. Just my thoughts.

Absolutely agree with the above!
If you want to have a go and do some learning then use the GPU in your existing machine (maybe upgrade that to a 1080ti), experiement and learn.. These questions are NOT questions you should be asking if your are seriously considering risking that amount of money.

If you have that much cash spare, pay off any debt you have, starting with the highest interest working through to the lowest interest.
If you are considering borrowing to get the cash for this venture then walk away now!!

Its high risk for modest (at best) return.

Soldato
'Arthur Scargill edition ' :D I dont think the kids know who that is tbh

You dont have to buy 13 at once. Surely thats an attraction to mining, its scalable and the work is perfectly divisible. Any normal working business has to write off some asset value to deprecation, especially technology this is a thing and has been for years.

Moores law works out at 40% growth obviously roughly speaking or 100% every two years. Include this in any profit estimation as expenses and I guess you might be ok as you can sell if the profit goes. So this is my guess, 500 upfront you could write in value of 180 in two years you maybe get back selling that asset. Thats just depreciation, also other costs. The 1080ti might easily lose to Volta on mining, Im not sure if its something nvidia consider or might coincidentally improve.

Imo with 1080ti you lucky to just break even and thats it. The exception and wild card would be appreciation such as ETH saw in the last year, that trend could already be played out

Associate
Thanks guys will have to do some more research then. I am happy with a 10 percent return per month on my investment, if this can be reached I don't have a problem to put in the cash. South Africa Interest Rates suck 6% annually. Most people that i have asked as broken even in about 10 months, then after that its straight to the pocket.
in ZAR it going to cost me R200k, in USD its about $15400.00 so a return of R20k or $1540.00 per month will be what Im looking at. does these numbers look reasonable or must i just buy bitcoin at the current price

Associate
Thanks guys will have to do some more research then. I am happy with a 10 percent return per month on my investment, if this can be reached I don't have a problem to put in the cash. South Africa Interest Rates suck 6% annually. Most people that i have asked as broken even in about 10 months, then after that its straight to the pocket.
in ZAR it going to cost me R200k, in USD its about $15400.00 so a return of R20k or $1540.00 per month will be what Im looking at. does these numbers look reasonable or must i just buy bitcoin at the current price
How much do you pay for electricity per unit KW/H?

Back
Top Bottom