• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD VEGA 56 100PC JUST LANDED: YOU HAVE 60 MINUTES TO GRAB ONE!!! ********

Caporegime
Any Vega 64s dropping soon?
Not sure whats up with website but there are no prices for vega 64 cards.

The ref airs must have all sold, and as Gibbo said, AMD aren't producing them anymore now, so you'll only be able to buy a more expensive custom one from now on.

Id just buy the faster LC while you still can, as only £10 more than the Devil, and £50 less than the Strix.

Soldato
Any Vega 64s dropping soon?
Not sure whats up with website but there are no prices for vega 64 cards.
Prices are showing for me:

My guess is he followed the link in your OP which took him to the archive section where the Vega 56 stock was hidden from regular shop browsers, then he changed to Vega 64 and it just showed him the sold out cards in the archive.

Soldato
Given the price of the Vega 64LC, and that the Feesync monitors lineup is more interesting than Gsync monitor lineup, and since in need a monitor because the 2730Z started playing again, and out of warranty now :/
Do I sell the 1080Ti Xtreme, buy a Vega 64LC and the AOC monitor waiting for the LG IPS ones in March? Or go down the Z35P or AOC AG352UCG route
hmm

Back
Top Bottom