• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Version of RTX Voice ?

Associate
Don't believe so, but the question is, what is your audio set up currently?

If you are using an audio interface + good microphone, you don't need stuff like that as even RTX voice will make it sound worse.

Soldato
I use the Discord feature which is OK but definitely not as good as RTX Voice. I think it only deals with outbound, not inbound.

MS Teams deals with inbound sound and it works ok for distant sounds but any sound that's like right behind you it doesn't work well. RTX voice is a step above other software

Soldato
Only makes up for rubbish audio hardware. If you use good audio equipment it will down grade the quality funny enough
It's not about making your voice sound better, it's more about filtering out external noise. I find it extremely useful as it filters out my keyboard, and recently the neighbours have had builders doing work, and it clears up all the drilling and hammering very well.

Associate
It's not about making your voice sound better, it's more about filtering out external noise. I find it extremely useful as it filters out my keyboard, and recently the neighbours have had builders doing work, and it clears up all the drilling and hammering very well.
I know what it does, good audio hardware do a good job at rejection any ways that headset mics just can't do

Back
Top Bottom