And now the wait begins...

Associate
I really hate the long agonising wait that you have when your waiting to hear back from a job interview that you've just attended.

I got a phone call on tuesday from a job that I applied for (but had forgotten about so that was a pleasant surprise) and after speaking to me for 10 minutes the guy asked if I'd like to do the interview over the phone. I readily agreed and passed easily so I was then offered the chance to attend one of their 'group assessments' for the job and that's where I was early this morning.

So now I'm waiting (impatiently) for the phonecall this afternoon that either ruins or makes my day...

Soldato
i recall way back in the day you used to write off for jobs and sometimes had to put an SAE in. regardless, you'd usually get a reply - the wait could be quite awful. then they started the practice of just putting "if you don't hear from us in XX weeks you haven't been successful" which dragged the wait out to that time limit.

Soldato
I did group interview stages before, generally I don’t tend to think about them much.

Go play some games or something, try not to think about it :D

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I really hate the long agonising wait that you have when your waiting to hear back from a job interview that you've just attended.

I got a phone call on tuesday from a job that I applied for (but had forgotten about so that was a pleasant surprise) and after speaking to me for 10 minutes the guy asked if I'd like to do the interview over the phone. I readily agreed and passed easily so I was then offered the chance to attend one of their 'group assessments' for the job and that's where I was early this morning.

So now I'm waiting (impatiently) for the phonecall this afternoon that either ruins or makes my day...
OP has been on but hasn't told us the outcome. Maybe a notification will get his attention!

Back
Top Bottom