Andrioid remote tracking app

Associate
What's the chance of someone flashing a custom rom on a stolen phone anyway? 0.1%?

Cerberus is worth much more than what I've paid for it, the web console lets you play with a whole load of options.

Soldato
there are a few cons with programs like this.

1 it murders your battery
2 your phone will just be flashed and ready to use again.

the chances of getting it back are slim. but a app like this is all you can do to try and get it back.

I won't reiterate what others have said to debunk your statements. I just wanted to add that some people are happy to be able to wipe their phone of personal info if they are unable to get it back.

Soldato
OP
My phone is split new, so don't want to root it as it will invalidate my warranty. Must be some way to make this app part of the ROM without paying? That Titanium backup is a paid app which I don't need just (have my backup pro already).

Soldato
Must be some way to make this app part of the ROM without paying?

Do you mean without using TB?

I posted a few posts up how to do it - https://www.cerberusapp.com/download.php Choose one of the zips (last 2 columns) dependant on what you want.

However, it is not possible to do this without rooting. There is no way to integrate apps into the ROM unless the phone is rooted as, without root, you cannot modify the system area which is what you do by adding apps to it

Soldato
OP
Do you mean without using TB?

I posted a few posts up how to do it - https://www.cerberusapp.com/download.php Choose one of the zips (last 2 columns) dependant on what you want.

However, it is not possible to do this without rooting. There is no way to integrate apps into the ROM unless the phone is rooted as, without root, you cannot modify the system area which is what you do by adding apps to it

Thanks. Need to figure out how to root my phone then :)

Associate
I use “ GPS Tracking “ and “SMS Tracker Agent “ Free app for my personal use . I can get real time locations and create geofencing alerts any time with GPS Tracking app and I can Remotely track and monitor all SMS, MMS, text messages, calls, and GPS location with SMS Tracker Agent app. It's really cool apps.

Back
Top Bottom