Anonymous in Spain captured

Soldato
Anon are targeted by governments as they don't like what they are fighting for, it may have been them who hacked Sony but who knows. Arresting 3 guys is not going to effect anon in any way. Anon fights for some good causes that I certainly agree on, the internet should not be censored in my book, if someone is distributing cp then arrest them but don't put draconian measures in that effect the rest of the internet. Cough cough iwf.

Chances are, they will say that their wifi was open or they can't prove it was not cracked and there won't be enough evidence. An ip !=a person.

Caporegime
You see that's the thing when you choose the idea of anonymity as the 'identity' for your 'movement'. Anyone can claim to be part of it and there's sod all you can do to claim otherwise.

Soldato
Any links/more info? Would be interested to know how they were communicating. I'd be surprised if it was plaintext if they're into this sorta stuff so would be interesting to get an idea of how the police managed it.

There's an open IRC network that anybody can join in on and an encrypted one where decisions about actions and targets are made.

Back
Top Bottom