Another 570x question.

Associate
Hi guys. I'm looking to buy this case and have been reading the reviews about the psu shroud etc etc.

I now see you can get the red and white version and was wondering if they have been revised at all. Can't seem to find any real info on them.

Associate
OP
This is what I thought but I read a comment online that the white version had rubber grommet holes on top of the psu shroud. This was from a comment left on a YouTube video so I can't verify this.

Associate
The white ones do look cool though tbh...my 570X has got a grommet (and hole) on top of the shroud,,, so big ...you could drive a bus through it ,,,
Ysdfhrb.jpg

Xll....out

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks xl deane. But your images are not working. Do you have the white version? I'm looking at the red version but will only buy it if it's been improves with the psu shroud cover.

Associate
Hi Boogie man, there must be something adrift with your setting mate. I can see my case perfectly and its black. but soon to be filled with coloured lights and magic....lol

Am I the only one that can see my photo ????

xl...out

Associate
OP
Yea I thought of doing the same. a lot of people want them. Also your pics are now working and by God that is a huge grommet on top. On some of the reviews I've seen they don't have that grommet.

Associate
errrrmm yes I have 4 spare. I don't know how we are going to do this because there is no advertising or selling goods on here.. You can have one for cost, I didn't buy them to make a profit, just to help people like yourself that cant get one.

Associate
errrrmm yes I have 4 spare. I don't know how we are going to do this because there is no advertising or selling goods on here.. You can have one for cost, I didn't buy them to make a profit, just to help people like yourself that cant get one.

Set up your trust and I'll contact you on there.

Associate

Did you buy them off the Corsair website then? All I see is a "Find a Retailer" button.

Just about to press order on this case and was going to fabricate something myself, but for £4 it's really not worth it!

Now the big question... black or white...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom