£££££ ANOTHER CHANCE TO GRAB A SAPPHIRE VEGA BARGAIN!! £££££

Associate
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a refund on the delivery charge from OCuk?

I've just had a DPD email that both of my packages are going to be delivered tomorrow because "we tried knocking and no one was available" - I'm sat here in the living room the whole time, practically staring outside waiting for delivery. Tried calling DPD and they just circled me around forever and then queue the 20 minute holding procedure.

Funny enough, the last time I was forced to use DPD I had to chase a delivery van down the street because I watched him blatantly drive past on the GPS.

Associate
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a refund on the delivery charge from OCuk?

I've just had a DPD email that both of my packages are going to be delivered tomorrow because "we tried knocking and no one was available" - I'm sat here in the living room the whole time, practically staring outside waiting for delivery. Tried calling DPD and they just circled me around forever and then queue the 20 minute holding procedure.

Funny enough, the last time I was forced to use DPD I had to chase a delivery van down the street because I watched him blatantly drive past on the GPS.
Post in the Customer Service subforum.

OcUK Staff

Surely you have something better to do than sit staring out of the window with training gear on ready to chase down DPD drivers?? Lol

Did Usain Bolt also train this way??

Last edited:
Associate
Surely you have something better to do than sit staring out of the window with training gear on ready to chase down DPD drivers?? Lol

Did Usain Bolt also train this way??

Haha :D

I had a £3K prebuilt in the van and I'd waited ages so I wasn't gonna let him screw me over and didn't trust him with the package :p

Soldato
Any update on stock for these cards?

I called the store a couple of days ago and was told they had some coming into stock at the end of this week and then another batch a couple of weeks later - so I guess it depends on how many backorders they have to fill first! @Gibbo might be the best person to ask if this is right!

OcUK Staff
OP
Any further update? Chances of getting these before christmas?

As already mentioned they arrived Wednesday, but the warehouse are behind, they know they are a priority and will get to them asap, they warehouse team is pulling 24/7 shifts over weekend and an additional 8 staff are coming to assist so all been well all pre-orders remaining will be despatched latest Monday/Tuesday so arriving in time for Christmas.

Associate
As already mentioned they arrived Wednesday, but the warehouse are behind, they know they are a priority and will get to them asap, they warehouse team is pulling 24/7 shifts over weekend and an additional 8 staff are coming to assist so all been well all pre-orders remaining will be despatched latest Monday/Tuesday so arriving in time for Christmas.

Thanks Gibbo appreciate the update.

Back
Top Bottom