Another exotic watch.

Soldato
Good Lord that's really quite hideous. Yes it is all very interersting as a timepiece, but then so is an epicyclic skeleton clock. Would I want either on my wrist though? No. That said while it is interesting it isn't very attractive with it. Also with the size of that thing I would want to have a useful dual use.... like a time machine :p

Caporegime
^^^LOL for some odd reason i dont think it would suit a womans wrist:p

The more i look at it the more i like it tbh, kinda grows on you but im not going to even contemplate on buying such a piece as im not that rich yet lol and secondly i have a few too many expensive watches in my collection and dont really have the time to wear them all at some point lol:p

Associate
ElRazur said:
It is made for rappers, pop stars and spoilt president daughters i think.

It is a fine piece of art, but i can understand why everyone dont like it.

hehe for the ostentatious then i guess, i like stuff a little more discrete myself :)

Soldato
Its great I think from a design point of view although I wouldn't wear it. I would love a clock version.

Personally if I had the monkey I would be going for Patek Phillipe but I am a poor hobo, so my £30 Lorus invincible beast still takes pride on my wrist.

Incidently has anyone seen this; possible the coolest clock in the world (Other stuff made by the Dutch design firm is also really cool):

http://www.burovormkrijgers.nl/index1.html

Hmm link doesn't work you go:

Portfolio > Browse > Miscillaneous > Pong Clock

Associate
Part of me really wants to like that but I just cant... I agree that it would look better hanging on the wall then on someones wrist though.

Associate
William said:
Its great I think from a design point of view although I wouldn't wear it. I would love a clock version.

Personally if I had the monkey I would be going for Patek Phillipe but I am a poor hobo, so my £30 Lorus invincible beast still takes pride on my wrist.

Incidently has anyone seen this; possible the coolest clock in the world (Other stuff made by the Dutch design firm is also really cool):

http://www.burovormkrijgers.nl/index1.html

Hmm link doesn't work you go:

Portfolio > Browse > Miscillaneous > Pong Clock

Thats a great clock, me wants. :D

Back
Top Bottom