Another Iphone Query!

Abe

Abe

Associate
sorry for the n00b question!

got myself an iphone in the states and brought it back and unlocked it.

now i rang up 02, who i am currently with anyway, and requested to be changed onto an iphone tarif with unlimited data. She says she cant move me onto one as i have not bought it through the,

so i said, ok just keep my tarif and add a bolt on for unlimited data. so this has been added.

is this the correct thing to do?!

thanks

Permabanned
Obvioulsy this is limited to 200mb a month. Should this suffice for picking up emails and web browsing, within reason?

What is the score when i take the iphone to europe, i assume this unlimited data will cost?

Yeah 200mb should be find for browsing and email, Just don't expect to be watching Youtube all day :p

I wouldn't advise using the internet abroad as you would get really hammered for it :(

Abe

Abe

Associate
OP
Yeah 200mb should be find for browsing and email, Just don't expect to be watching Youtube all day :p

I wouldn't advise using the internet abroad as you would get really hammered for it :(

how do you turn it into just a simple phone when abroad? do i have to turn off auto email pickup and just not use safari and that should suffice?

Back
Top Bottom