Anti-semitic is a bit of a push, no?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
What is this weirdly suspicious push of antisemitism on Corbyn? It seems quite far fetched without much justification.

The reports are of a reply to a comment about the 'Freedom of Humanity' mural by some fella going by the alias mear one:

In October 2012, street artist Mear One posted a picture of his mural in east London called "Freedom of Humanity" on Facebook, with the words: "Tomorrow they want to buff my mural. Freedom of expression. London calling. Public Art."

Mr Corbyn replied: "Why? You are in good company. Rockerfeller destroyed Diego Viera's mural because it includes a picture of Lenin."

Mear One - whose real name is Kalen Ockerman - has denied being anti-Semitic, saying the mural was about "class and privilege".

Here it is, someone explain this antisemitism to me please.

fORzGUZ.jpg

I'm not a labour supporter, although I do like Corbyn as a person. There always seems to be some far fetched scheme to discredit him every other day. Who's pushing these? It can't just be media bias, right?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Let's not go down this route please. It's not OK to hate anyone for being part of whatever group.

Let's keep the discussion on track.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Corbyn was just being thick tbh... he didn't spot the antisemetic angle. He's a bit stupid but I doubt he'd deliberately approve of such a mural if he'd realised.

Labour on the other hand do have an antisemetism problem, mostly due to Muslim members/candidates and/or candidates wanting Muslim votes.

I think he is a fierce defender of free speach, which is a good thing.

I don't think there is any excessive amount of antisemitism specifically in Labour than there is any any other party - People disagree with Israeli oppression, they don't hate Jewish people.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
OP is right though. There is always a new attack on Corbyn over some sort of anti-Semitism or links to Russia or Iran.

Oh Jeremy, did you once do an interview on RT news? HERETIC!

You did an interview for Al Jazeera too! DISGUSTING!

What's that, you declared your support for Palestinians? ANTI-SEMITE NAZI SCUM!!
Exactly my point. There's such a push against him for anything and everything it's becoming a bore. Most journalists and media outlets appear to simply dislike the man for no real, evidenced reason. Who's pushing this agenda?

Back
Top Bottom