Anticipated VR games for 2023

Soldato

AS a PCVR gamer, whilst on one hand it is good to see PSVR2 generate VR excitement again, i am very worried to see how many of the titles in the above list are exclusive to Sony - as well as a few to the quest.

it does look a little slim pickins for PCVR

Got excited when I saw Aliens until I saw who was developing it.

I was hoping this would be a follow up to Alien Isolation. :(

Peaky Blinders has "peaked" my interest, however.

Got excited when I saw Aliens until I saw who was developing it.

I was hoping this would be a follow up to Alien Isolation. :(

Peaky Blinders has "peaked" my interest, however.
Alien i would be hugely interested in... but the fact that it is unaanounced VR platforms would hint to me they are either waiting for a bag of money OR already have a bag of money and just not announced yet

i which case it will most likely be PSVR exclusive imo with an outside shot of meta quest.

I hope i am wrong as Aliens in VR is something i would love.... and whilst i do have a quest 2, i want it to look as good as possible and PCVR on my reverb G2 will be a lot nicer

Last edited:
as a huge fan of zero dawn I'm excited for call of the mountain. Only problem is I don't own a PS5 :(
indeed.. me neither... and TBH i dont want to buy one. i bought a ps3 for last of us and uncharted and it had maybe 50hrs use i bought a ps4 pro because of horizon zero dawn... the console has had maybe 25 hrs use.

now at least sony seem to eventually bring games to pc. either way i dont want to buy a ps5 or psvr2 but if they get all the games exclsuively then...................

indeed.. me neither... and TBH i dont want to buy one. i bought a ps3 for last of us and uncharted and it had maybe 50hrs use i bought a ps4 pro because of horizon zero dawn... the console has had maybe 25 hrs use.

now at least sony seem to eventually bring games to pc. either way i dont want to buy a ps5 or psvr2 but if they get all the games exclsuively then...................

This is the problem. We're an xbox/pc household yet all my fav games are on playstation. They simply have the best adventure games IMHO. I have this awful feeling that forbidden west is going to take ages to move over to the PC. Might have to cave in at some point, plus if I want to play call of the mountain I have no other choice. That ain't moving over to steamVR.

Into The Darkness. GameBoom are involved with it, looks like Boneworks, an action adventure story. What's been shown of Vertigo 2 looks impressive.

Hoping that Ghosts of Tabor shakes out and becomes a VR standard recommend.

Of course the flat to VR mod scene, which just keeps on getting better and better with recent releases like Kerbal and Metal Hellsinger. Praydogs Unreal engine injector looks like reaching the pinnacle of what's possible with games like Ready or Not and full motion controls.

Back
Top Bottom