Any basketball players about?

Soldato
I'm going to be buying a hoop as I've always loved basketball and I've finally got a garden big enough. I'm currently looking at looking these hoops:
  • Lifetime 48" hoop with a polycarbonate backboard. It's on offer atm for £160 brand new
  • Decathlon/Tarmak/Kipsta B700. Guy selling one used for ~£120. They're £220 new
  • Everlast hoop, £180 brand new. Doesn't look as sturdy as the other 2 to be honest but it's the only other one I can find that's similar
Does anyone have any experience with any of these? In terms of build quality, how long they're going to last, etc. I'm leaning towards Lifetime one, but the guy selling the Kipsta says his is much more durable than the Lifetime. They look pretty damn similar to me though.

Also, can someone recommend a basketball in the £15-30 region?

Cheers

Associate
I'm talking years ago, but I had a lifetime spring loaded ring and it was an absolute beast, swinging off that thing everyday for years. Don't buy spalding silver for outside mine didn't last long even though says its outside ball, maybe they are better now though.

Soldato
OP
I'm talking years ago, but I had a lifetime spring loaded ring and it was an absolute beast, swinging off that thing everyday for years. Don't buy spalding silver for outside mine didn't last long even though says its outside ball, maybe they are better now though.

The Lifetime one I'm looking at has the spring loaded rim, so that's good. Hopefully the build quality is still good.

Back
Top Bottom