• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any chance on a locked update thread for Ryzen orders?

Associate
Ive been trying to keep up to date on the ryzen 5000 thread but its hard when there are so many comments!

Would it be possible to have a stock update thread on the 5000 series! It would be nice to be kept up to date ect! I appreciate things may move slow but it would be nice to be kept up to date on whats happening!

thank you!

Associate
OP
Yeah, that's a decent idea. As an aside, a number of other retailers say they're getting a fresh wave of stock around the 26th.

Im que position 900 for a 5900x and 947 for a 3080 strix Could cryy, just wanna play cyber punk at a high framerate when it comes out

Ill have to stick to my 1080 and 6700k for now haha

Soldato
Im que position 900 for a 5900x and 947 for a 3080 strix Could cryy, just wanna play cyber punk at a high framerate when it comes out

Ill have to stick to my 1080 and 6700k for now haha

I'm at 440 on the Strix and I don't have an order for 5900X anywhere, but I want one. I too have a 6700k and 1080Ti!

Associate
Yeh please this would be nice to know like the Rtx 3070/80/90 thread that updates. I'm queue position 950 for a 5900x.... and Queue position 3 for a 3070. I can't play any demanding games atm as my asus rog laptop is giving up the ghost and overheating so I'm desperate for a decent pc to play on!! If I knew numbers / timescales I would be tempted to possibly change my order for something more available.

Associate
Yeh please this would be nice to know like the Rtx 3070/80/90 thread that updates. I'm queue position 950 for a 5900x.... and Queue position 3 for a 3070. I can't play any demanding games atm as my asus rog laptop is giving up the ghost and overheating so I'm desperate for a decent pc to play on!! If I knew numbers / timescales I would be tempted to possibly change my order for something more available.
Perhaps that's what they're worried about.

Back
Top Bottom