Any epic console games?

Soldato
hhmmm i have had the first one sitting a shelf for years, better complete it and then try source uncharted 2 on MM for cheap.

All I'll say about the first is while it stands up as a good game on it's own

1- dont let it put you off playing the second if you dont think it's all that as the second is remarkably better

2- the story line doesn't carry on from the first so other than you know the characters a little bit you dont need to play the first to appreciate the second :)

Soldato
OP
I liked the first one, it's just that I think I got 75% through the game then sold my ps3 as I am a PC gamer, then got bored of gaming and bought another ps3, then got the first game again on MM for £5 :p about 20% I think, but not touched it in months...

gonna have a bash tomorrow I think.

Associate
I've been on CoD Black Ops most nights m8.

Was on last night with the guys from work who mostly (pretty much only) play on TDM. Lol at my nerd RAGE last night. I just hate TDM, but enjoy the banter with the lads from work.

Before that I was working my way through Fallout New Vegas.

Soldato
Chances are these have been mentioned before but my list is.

1-Demons souls - this is worth the price of a ps3 alone
2-Batman AA - best 3rd person game ever imo
3-Dragon age origins best true rpg this generation (i class demons souls as an action rpg)
4-Uncharted 2 second best 3rd person game ever
5-MGS4 ( if your a fan of mgs series)

There is also the likes of condemnd 1, lbp and mafia 2 but there great but not epic

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Batman AA
Uncharted 1 & 2

Nothing else has really wowed me this year. Heavy Rain was a good idea, but I couldn't say it was epic.

Back
Top Bottom