Any good browser apart from /......

Soldato
Any better browser apart form

Firefox, Opera and safari....

I like Safari so far but today i been having bit of trouble having to keep refreshing to be able to access the website...

I've seen people using OmniWeb. You could also use Konqueror, Camino (a Firefox derivative made native to OS X), or even Shiira.

EDIT: Any listed as being usable on OS X would work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_browsers#Operating_system_support

Rookies, it would probably be helpful if you identified in your threads if you're looking for OS X or Linux software, seeing as this forum services both platforms.

Last edited:
Personally I think Firefox is a horrible brower by itself (cant get enough of those extensions!). Epiphany and Konqueror are two that I use when running Linux. They don't display some websites properly but they work.

I've used Camino, Firefox, Omniweb, Shira all for reasonable ammounts of time (at least a week each) but I always come back to Safari. If Camino had a spell checker then it would be my first choice.

Tried them all and have been using Camino exlusively until recently when I switched back to Safari. I believe Safari has had a few updates because I get none of the rendering problems I used to get. The only thing I wish it had, which goes for OS X in general, is more customisation options. I really dislike multiple windows when I have tabs switched on and I miss being able to force everything into a tab like I could in Camino.

Back
Top Bottom