Any horsey people here?

Soldato
Horsey world is weird. Avoid.

Lots of people have them then proceed to pay someone to do 50% of the work, or all the work, or none of the work and simply ride them for them.... Going with the GF to test drive one of the things tomorrow. The woman pays for and does most of the work etc, but is wanting my GF to go and ride it so its exercised.... Don't you have them and deal with all the **** jobs involved so that at the end of the day you can enjoy riding the thing? Why fork out all the money and pick up all its poo every day if you are going to let someone else do the one enjoyable thing with it?

GF is desperately after another. She's been involved with them all her life and currently doesn't have one... But I think my time is up, and the addition of a horse to our little family is drawing close. I cannot wait to wheelbarrow **** about the place and feed the stupid thing all so she can ride it for 20mins a couple times a week.

Oh, and £50 notes become the new £1 coin in transactions as soon as one of these big things is involved.

Weird world. Weird folk. It'll never make sense to anyone.

I got made to watch the dressage on the telly for the Olympics. **** me, spectator sport that. I got in trouble for pronouncing it "dress-ij" as well.
It's dress-ahjjj, you know.

Rename to horsey moan thread please.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also, she and her mates stink. I mean absolutely STINK of horses when they come home from fannying about with them. Apparently it's a great smell and they all love it.

She tried to make me smell her horsey hands and I nearly took ill. I could smell her from 6 feet away as soon as she walked in the door. It was even raining outside and I was still tempted to fire up the Karcher and scrub her good and proper in the garden. Ming.

Caporegime
I can also confirm on the weirdness. Also the bitchyness. All the women do on those horse yards is talk about what the horse next door is like and it's owner. It's a viscous circle!

In fact, xdcx has actually summed up everything perfectly.

Associate
Don't even want to know what my gf spends on her horse. I know last time she bought a saddle it cost in the region of £1500. Still, he's a nice horse and keeps her busy thus I can play more games!

Back
Top Bottom