Any keyboard similar to Cooler Master Storm Quickfire TK?

Associate
Hi All,

This is possibly a completely random question and I doubt there is anything about. But with the combination of all of your knowledge I am still hopeful.

I had the Cooler Master Storm Quickfire TK (image in spoiler below) in 2011 up to 2019, I still have the keyboard but I have since gone to a Steelseries Apex 7 TKL. I love the size of a TKL keyboard but boy do I miss the combo numpad & arrow keys etc. Does anyone know of a modern keyboard with RGB lighting and cherry mx blue switches in the same layout?

I currently still do have my Blue LED with Blue switches, but I would love one with RGB as I no longer have a blue theme, it is now pink. This is possibly my favourite keyboard layout ever, I know Cooler Master did a Master Keys Pro M but they no longer sell or make them.

maxresdefault.jpg

I love the keyboard and miss the numpad but I dont like the size of a full size keyboard.

Associate
Glad to see another QuickFire TK user! I'm stull using mine (with brown switches though)!

I've been thinking about upgrading, I wonder how it compares to modern mechanical keyboards?

Associate
OP
Glad to see another QuickFire TK user! I'm stull using mine (with brown switches though)!

I've been thinking about upgrading, I wonder how it compares to modern mechanical keyboards?
Well ive not long purchased a Logitech Pro keyboard TKL. I got the clicky switch and i can say they feel the exact same, so that keyboard has held up well over the maybe 10 or so years ive owned and used it

Associate
OP
I managed to find a Masterkeys Pro M as a replacement for mine as the Mini USB started to get a bit flakey. But other than that I couldn't find anything that would act as a suitable replacement.

I tried to get one of them, but at the time they were available I wasnt able to. And now its impossible to find one.

Back
Top Bottom