Any one remember my E30?..

Soldato
So 5 days ago I sold it to my friend, felt like it was time to move on, I had owned the car a long time and spent a fortune in time and money on it. Now I regret and I am looking for another sport haha...but any how, this is how it looks now unfortunatly.

dsc00021bm4.jpg

dsc00022jc0.jpg

Me mates a bit gutted to. As you would be. Remember kids, RWD aint big or clever when your young :p

Associate
Hiya mate

An absolute stunner :D Loving those Alpinas, they really suit the E30. Shame about the accident damage.

What engine?

Was looking at a C2 the other day....

30cstvp.jpg

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Geez, what a waste of a lovely car.
Lets hope you can transplant out the good parts.
Being fair, you can probably strip it down and sell the bits for as much as it's worth whole.

Soldato
Yours was one of the best looking e30s out there - that's a real shame. I am almost tempted by an e30 325i Sport myself. Will that be a write off now?

Associate
Will be amazed if its not a write off.

Like i said, i was looking at the Alpina C2 2.7 and the missus didnt like the old shape :eek:

The E30 2.7 you had threw out more torque than the E30 M3. I bet your mate had a susprise when he realised how much power these cars can give you :D

Cheers :)

Soldato
Nooo the E30 :(

Yea rwd is something that should never be underestimated. I learned that the hard way. But still if you can learn to drive them its pure joy.

Man that E30 was perfect.

Soldato
OP
It wont be written off as its only on TPFT. Its going to cost a fortune to fix however, due to the rear section. The body shops I spoke to today said if it was an insurance job they would write it off, but my friend is going to go ahead and have the work done any how.

Yes it was a very powerfull one, kept up with my friends late 328i sport neck to neck. Was a very straight car before hand. Sold it to him for just under 4 grand. Im now looking to get another one, Im willing to spend quite a lot of money to so has to be mint:) Not many left now unfortunatly, only ever made 2000 odd Mtech 2 sports.

Back
Top Bottom