Any recommendations for good 2 player co-op?

Soldato
Can anyone suggest a good co-op that's played on two separate PCs (not split screen like Lego games) and is appropriate for 10yo daughter?

We've enjoyed It Take Two but it's also single PC split screen.

Escape Academy is good if you like a co-op escape room experience.

Overcooked! series is also good and can be played on different screens/machines

Soldato
I've rated Borderlands 2 as my favourite game in a library of 2000 Steam games.

Purely on strength of its co-op experience played with my lad 2 two years ago when he was 9.

The gunplay, the characters (ok Handsome Jack mostly lol...), atmosphere, music, level design etc etc.

It's a must play ;)

Associate
Thanks for this. It was on offer this weekend so picked it up for my son and me, and it's great fun. Quickly figured out you can't go running in, guns blazing. :)
We started a second go at it about a year later having had such fond memories. We found the best way to play it was to remove loads of the aids such as the mini-map and being able to tag enemies. I forget what else we changed but removing these bits sticks in my mind as greatly enhancing the game and, as you say, requiring some good planning rather than running in guns-blazing.

We’ve just bought the sequel as it’s on offer. I’d played it over a free weekend a few years back and found it to be a poor sequel, but I believe the developers took note of the criticisms and have made significant changes so that it can be played in whatever way you want. Even if that makes it half as good as Wildlands, I’ll be happy for more of the same.

Soldato
Escape Academy is good if you like a co-op escape room experience.

Escape Room Simulator is amazing, and there is a bunch of community created maps too.

Ooo, I love an Escape Room. Any thoughts on which of these two is best? Escape Academy is Remote Play Together so I would only need to buy one copy, but Escape Simulator has community maps but owuld require me buying copies for me and my son....

Back
Top Bottom