Any 'Supermarket' Windows Connect 10 tablet owners? Need a favour...

Soldato
I bought one of the big supermarket's cheap Windows 10 tablets last year; the Windows Connect 10 tablet. Couldn't go wrong for only £50 and boosted vouchers and it's been a great wee device until I decided to rebuild it last night...

Foolishly, I figured the drivers would be generic enough that Microsoft would have them built in to Windows 10 or they would come down via Windows Update. It is after all "Powered by Intel", so I just figured it would be generic Intel chipset stuff.

Unfortunately I seem to be missing a few device drivers. The tablet is on the whole up and running, but it's not totally right as the red LED at the top of the screen that is normally only on during boot up is now solidly on.

I'm wondering if anyone with the same tablet that is running Windows 10 (or I suspect the original Windows 8.1 build would be fine too) could extract their driver catalogue and upload it somewhere? It seems that the manufacturer (Viglen) stopped updating their site in 2013 and while now owned by XMA, their site just points back to the out of date Viglen site! It seems from Googling around the supermarket in question have also advised other owners that the drivers are not available... helpful!

Thanks for anyone that can help :)

Back
Top Bottom