Any upcoming Black Friday deals on Noblechairs?

Associate
Evening!

Looking to pick up two Hero chairs which are currently £350. Last year OCUK had a decent deal down to £270, is this likely to be repeated? Had to return our previous Corsair T1 chairs and currently using dining chairs so quite keen to buy asap! I know the run up the Black Friday is a risky time to buy so don't wanna pull the trigger without doing due diligence.

Associate
I think the £270 deal was a limited edition colourway that didn't come with cushions which are about £27 themselves separately, the cheapest sale version with cushions was around £300, though could be wrong. Both were great deals though.

Associate
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...on-model-now-available-for-preorder.18907761/

Looks like they bought back the same price £270 deal from last year, but with a different limited edition, this time fabric that I like, but with a cushion attachment hole I'm not a huge fan of, though it's a minor detail the price is right and it still looks good.

I prefer the colourway of this new one to the last one that was more like magpie black and white contrast, this one would go a lot better in an office.

Back
Top Bottom