Anyone able to recommend a gaming Laptop from OCUK please?

Associate
hi,

looking to buy a gaming laptop that will play ark, survival evolved, Wow, halo & destiny mostly and my budget is around £500-£1000 but looking for a 17+ inch screen, and built in wifi

I tried to look around but there's so many i thought i would ask and see if i can get some advice on whats good out there for that budget which i know some will find low but its all i can afford.

thanks and stay safe out there and happy hols & Christmas

Caporegime
A £1k budget really doesn’t get you much of a gaming laptop these days. In fact it never really has.

The first link, the MSI Katana looks to be a better spec than the second ASU’s one.

Soldato
A Lenovo Legion with an RTX 3060.

Lenovo probably has the best value and premium offerings of 2021.

Just make sure you buy from OcUK or another local retailer and not direct as the Lenovo store is ran by Digital River who should be avoided in my personal opinion.

Associate
OP
ok guys thank you and yeah i was afraid of that these days but thought i would ask for extra info. btw how much would i need to stretch to to get to a good level do you think?

Associate
OP
Associate
OP

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
thank you, ive just looked at a few videos on tube and it sounds like a really good laptop for my budget so might go for that, as i cant afford the PRO version which also looks nice but i can stretch to 1249.00 i hope for the 5,

is there a ryzen and an intel version though and if so should going with ryzen be good also?

There is a grade A1 Legion 5 pro available elsewhere for £1399.

Back
Top Bottom