Anyone else really like coconut water ?

Soldato
I really like it. Bought a load of Innocent 1L cartons last year when they were £2. They've gone up to £3.50 now, so kind of priced me out. I started buying honeydew melons instead which I find equally refreshing.

Caporegime
apparently it's so pure and great for hydration it can actually be used as IV fluid / drip. not many things that you drink can, they would kill you.

is there a go to make? i tried it once it and it wasn't the pleasant. also it's very dear too for decent makes.

Soldato
Oh man I love a good coconut water ever since I got some in a smartshop in Amsterdam - can't remember the brand but haven't seen it in the uk.

However I found another really awesome alternative in my local Korea Foods cash n carry called 'OKF coco water natural 1litre' It has loads of little coco jelly bits in it (tastes better than it sounds - drink it cold from the fridge)

Wish I could drink a lot of it but the price and calories put me off other than a few litres every couple of months

Had some other coconut water that's been terrible - seems the brands don't all taste the same so it's worth trying different ones out until you find a good, crisp, refreshing one (ONLY DRINK THEM REFRIGERATED!)

Back
Top Bottom