Anyone ever had any experience of toluna.com?

Soldato
hjoklfc47tf2vodu7os22mz.jpg

I do surveys as well. As said before, it takes a few minutes of time, and I can do it while chatting with friends on MSN or whatever, its not like it requires much concentration. And money is money :)

Soldato
I honestly don't see the drama :p

Some folks tell me to shut up, I'm a bit sarcastic. They tell me to drop it. I say "nah" and it's keyboards at ten paces! Next I'll be stalking them on myspace and sending death threats :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
just signed up out of interest. 300 points for a survey and you need 60,000 for a tenner voucher. prob wont be doing that unless things get pretty tight!

They're the interest surveys that you do when signing up :p Other surveys that you get emailed through are the ones I mentioned that garner more points.

Soldato
They're the interest surveys that you do when signing up :p Other surveys that you get emailed through are the ones I mentioned that garner more points.

Ah ok. Still dont think i canf ace sitting through 16 interest surveys just to get to the good ones.

This is the sort of thing i would have loved when skint at uni though. Would have had a team of monkeys filling in surveys all day so i could get 10% off an inflatable bar/jacuzzi/wrestling ring from drinkstuff lol.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Iirc you don't have to do all the interest surveys to get the more profitable surveys. They just help increase your chances of getting relevant surveys sent your way.

Back
Top Bottom