Anyone fancy pro evo tonight

Caporegime
I'm done with the ranked games, finally finished playing countless Brazil v Brazil. So much so that It's ruined my play with teams I used to be ok with.

I love the game and can now concentrate on friendly player matches. I used to be ok with arsenal so will look to getting a decent set up with them.

Anyone fancy a few games drop me a message and I will set one up. Normally I'm playing this between 7-10. Or drop your GT on here and I will add ya.

Caporegime
OP
It was a slog wedgie, I played 160 games over 3 days. After your brazil tip my stats improved dramatically. I started turning the 1-1's into wins.

I reckon I played Brazil v Brazil 100 times.

Doubt I will play ranked ever again.

Will add you all for games.

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Good games wedgie, a mate of mine says I dont know how to lead games. 2-1 up in the last and he's right I choked. :D

Just need to beat you the once before evo 7 ;)
You got a draw out of me in the first game which is a start. :)

I need to find a club team I can get used to, I didn't feel comfortable using Man U, i'm just too used to using Brazil.

Caporegime
OP
wedgie22 said:
You got a draw out of me in the first game which is a start. :)

I need to find a club team I can get used to, I didn't feel comfortable using Man U, i'm just too used to using Brazil.

Actually if you look at the games it only took you two games to get used to them.
1-1
2-1 reckon i shouldve got more missed too many ;)
2-1 up then you turned it into 4 or 5 -2.

I hope you never find a club team you like then ;)

RogadogUK ah ok I deleted the request, at the time I thought it was someone I had played in ranked. I will send another request later :)

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Actually if you look at the games it only took you two games to get used to them.
1-1
2-1 reckon i shouldve got more missed too many ;)
2-1 up then you turned it into 4 or 5 -2.

I hope you never find a club team you like then ;)
Nah, that was nothin. :p

Scoreline asides my performance in all 3 games was nowhere near what it should be.

It's probably half due to the fact that i'm so used to using Brazil and half due to the fact that I don't really play it anymore.

I will find a suitable team for next time though. ;)

Caporegime
OP
wedgie22 said:
Nah, that was nothin. :p

Scoreline asides my performance in all 3 games was nowhere near what it should be.

It's probably half due to the fact that i'm so used to using Brazil and half due to the fact that I don't really play it anymore.

I will find a suitable team for next time though. ;)

Playing as brazil all the time ruined me. I started playing the master league as everton last night on 3 stars. 5 games haven't scored a goal. Haven't conceded either.

Man are they poor, cant string two passes together, Y through balls go nowhere near the player.

I'm struggling. Need to sign a decent midfielder and fast forward :D

Soldato
No idea, it certinaly should be incorporated but as tehy cut so much out o the last release I wouldnt hold my breath. I jush wish they would sort out the presentation both in game and in the menus. It really is appalling for such a high volume game.

Caporegime
OP
The top menu's I don't have a problem with just the in game formation, subs and stuff. It's not as simple as it should be. Takes me so long I can never be bothered to do anything past formation and setting attack to manual.

Some people I play have set up strategies and as soon as th egame starts press LT A Y B etc. Never seems to do them much good :D

Soldato
Top level menus are awful. Just completely shoddy. Poor graphics, poor UI, poor usability. It really is awful. Im currently about to complete the Master League D2 stuff so should be on at some point later on. Complete novice online mind so Im sure Ill get hammered :D

Back
Top Bottom