Anyone free tomorrow and wants to watch some live Olympics

Associate
Well, I have just secured 3 tickets, to...... :| the synchronised swimming!
not the most sporty of events, but gives you access to the Olympic park!

Trust me if you want to join me. Cheap tickets at £30

Associate
OP
Dam spur of the moment purchases! Regretting it now :| Got though on phone (first time after 8 hours of trying), and grabbed the first thing I was offered.

Caporegime
You might have more luck on a swimming forum, a couple of hot birds might want to join you opposed to OCUK nerds. :p

Associate
OP
You might have more luck on a swimming forum, a couple of hot birds might want to join you opposed to OCUK nerds. :p

Maybe true, but who going to go meet a newly registered user of a forum! lol
Guess this is £90 down the drain! Good think I can afford to lose it I suppose!

Associate
OP
What you still got no takers, access to Olympic Village is worth the price alone tbh.

I'm in North Kent, and could free up my day.

That is the main reason for getting them! I may not even go watch it. Getting into the park is what I wanted!

If you want to go, trust me..

Soldato
Right just got in mate, going to spend a bit of time to checking out trains for me getting up London (Been a Sunday) and then I'll give you a ring to sort out meeting place.

You up for an early one to soak up atmosphere?

Associate
OP
Soldato
Despite hanging around here for approximately forever I've no experience with the trust system and have to get ready for work at 10pm, so I'm a bit short of time to explore. But if you're short of a taker I'm more than happy to take up the offer. My trip up to the site on Friday (see the photo & video thread) kind of whetted my appetite; even for synchronised swimming... I think. :)

The chance to see the site and soak up some atmosphere would be worth it anyway,

I'll be out of work just after 6 and the first train's just after 7. Could probably be at Stratford (or anywhere else) not long after 8am.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Despite hanging around here for approximately forever I've no experience with the trust system and have to get ready for work at 10pm, so I'm a bit short of time to explore. But if you're short of a taker I'm more than happy to take up the offer. My trip up to the site on Friday (see the photo & video thread) kind of whetted my appetite; even for synchronised swimming... I think. :)

The chance to see the site and soak up some atmosphere would be worth it anyway,

I'll be out of work just after 6 and the first train's just after 7. Could probably be at Stratford (or anywhere else) not long after 8am.

I am meeting Sean_UK around 7:45, so that works for me. Will trust you my details

Back
Top Bottom