anyone got a DRX550 Sky box ?

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I was under the impression that they are all white?

Out of interest why on earth do you want a non + box? + completely changes the service and turns it from next to useless, into bloody excellent.

Man of Honour
OP
Jez said:
I was under the impression that they are all white?

Out of interest why on earth do you want a non + box? + completely changes the service and turns it from next to useless, into bloody excellent.

i only have Freesat as i cant get freeview where i am :D

Paying Sky an astronomical price just to watch loads of adverts is against my principals

the only time i may pay for TV is when every channel is HD and then it's only a may :D

i dont want a white one so i wont be getting one of these i'll just stick with my 2500b then thanks for the info

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Thats the point of +, you can fast foward the advert breaks and basically use it as a video on demand service once you have a big library built up.

Man of Honour
OP
Jez said:
Thats the point of +, you can fast foward the advert breaks and basically use it as a video on demand service once you have a big library built up.

im not really a TV watcher to tell the truth the wife is and im really against paying for TV for some reason i dont mind paying the TV license at all as i really enjoy the BBC programming without Ads

im the same with the glossy magazines you pay like £3 for a 200 page mag and 100 pages are adverts drives me mad lol

maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
The only reason i ever buy magazines is to keep my toilet library up to date, maybe buy one or two per month. They never leave that room :p

Tv i am quite happy to pay £28pm (i subscribe to 4 mixes giving me every channel i would ever watch, plus £10 for +) for a service where it will automatically record everything that could possibly interest me, and have it sitting there recorded all on demand in broadcast quality with me able to never watch any adverts or padding. I literally never watch live TV now.

I'm the other way round to you with regard to the TV license, i see that as a tax for nothing and therefore do not pay it out of principle.

Back
Top Bottom