anyone got the MMS settings for o2?

Soldato
OP
doesn't work as i get a reply saying i need an iphone to use those settings or something. When i originally got the contract i had a different phone but i bought a sim free iphone 4s recently..

Associate
Right, I'm trying to solve an iphone 4s MMS issue for a friend at work. I don't have an iphone so I need the expertise of you guys...

Whenever she tries to send an MMS it says 'sending message' and the status bar gets right near the end before failing.

MMS settings are as the link above and we've trying increasing the limit size as suggested elsewhere.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Soldato
Right, I'm trying to solve an iphone 4s MMS issue for a friend at work. I don't have an iphone so I need the expertise of you guys...

Whenever she tries to send an MMS it says 'sending message' and the status bar gets right near the end before failing.

MMS settings are as the link above and we've trying increasing the limit size as suggested elsewhere.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Can they receive MMS messages ok?

Soldato
No, she gets a messge telling her she's received a MMS and a link to download it from.

For whatever reason the network thinks her phone isn't an iPhone.

I think she might need to get O2 to switch something on at their end.

I know that a non-iPhone sim doesn't get visual voicemail on O2, so maybe this is the same kind of thing.

Back
Top Bottom