Anyone have an office chair recomendation (sub £500)

Soldato
I bought a used Herman Miller Aeron online about 10 years ago and it was one of the best things I've purchased. I've admittedly had to replace a few parts for it over the years but I went from buying cheap office chairs on an almost yearly basis, to spending about £150 in one hit and it being a lot more a lot more durable as well as comfortable.

Associate
Can't really fault my Herman Miller Aeron. Been working from home for the last 3 years so spending 10+ hours in it per day and never had any discomfort. Only thing I've replaced is the gas lift for about £25 a year ago.

Soldato
Can't really fault my Herman Miller Aeron. Been working from home for the last 3 years so spending 10+ hours in it per day and never had any discomfort. Only thing I've replaced is the gas lift for about £25 a year ago.

How did you find the replacement process? Mine has needed done for a while but it has looked like a bit of a handling in the videos I watched.

Associate
How did you find the replacement process? Mine has needed done for a while but it has looked like a bit of a handling in the videos I watched.
Very simple. The toughest part was getting the old one out of the legs as it was tightly wedged in. Had to support either side and give it a few not so gentle taps with a hammer.

Associate
Soldato
Associate
I'm on the lookout for a decent home office chair myself at the moment. The used Herman Millers all seem to be 350+ near me. I've seen the Sihoo and also Boulies. Anyone had any experience with Boulies before?

Back
Top Bottom