• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone in Lincoln UK?

Associate
Hi,

Just wondering if theres anyone in or around Lincoln UK here who would be willing to let me test my 8800GT in their rig before RMA .

Associate
OP
Why is that?

In my experience of the OC forums, theres a general helpfulness, respect and etiquette present between posters and i would like to believe that if someone in the surrounding area has an 8800GT system, they might help.

I'm just trying to find out if the problem is graphics card based, or some new conflict with my hardware that has materialised over recent weeks.

If you've got nothing but sarcasm to input, stop posting here and audition for an american sitcom :D

Associate
OP
I've posted numerous threads describing the problem(s) mate, they usually begin with 8800GT problem or perplexed or suchlike :p

Associate
OP
Umm, thats a bit far but thanks a lot for the offer of assistance, just goes to show that i was right in my comments about OC being a helpful community.

My mind's been put at ease after seeing another guy RMA'ing with the same overnight death of card issue.

Back
Top Bottom